Peckham 16th September – 28th October
We run of 5 TERMS over the year, each one 6 WEEKS in length which run alongside the school term. Children and teens are taught how they can turn their passion into a business and make money from it.
Peckham workshops take place every Saturday starting again on 16th September to 28th October 2017, from 1pm – 2:30pm at St James Hall, London 45 Elm Grove, Peckham Rye, SE15 5DD.
Students are split into age appropriate groups – children with children, teenagers with teenagers.
OUR PROGRAMMES CONSISTENTLY:
- Develop an understanding of business and entrepreneurship
- Increase confidence
- Improve communication skills
- Build resilience
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Increase self-esteem
- Improve financial literacy
- Inspire and motivate long term
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Build belief in ‘self’
SO HOW DO WE TEACH ENTREPRENEURSHIP?
- PASSION – Show children and young people that they can do what they love and make money from it
- COMMERCIAL – How much will this cost and what profit can I make?
- RESEARCH – Find out what the competition are up to and how you can find your point of difference
- SELL – Selling online or offline? Choices, choices! Which is right for your young business?”
- CREATE – Is it a product or is it a service? What will help you to stand out!
- BE ULTRA – We use entrepreneurship as a vehicle to help our students become the best they can be
SO WHAT OTHER BENEFITS ARE THERE TO SIGNING UP MY CHILD OR TEEN?
- FREE BUSINESS PROFILE – When your young entrepreneur is ready they can join our hall of fame here
- FREE SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION – We actively promote our students businesses; have a look!
- FREE 1-2-1 SUPPORT – We have a high teacher to student ratio giving them lots of support during sessions
- FREE ADDITIONAL MENTORS – We recruit sector specific mentors to help our students learn and grow
- FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY – Students have access to our private community where they can get 24-7 support
- FREE HOLIDAY PROGRAMMES – Over 75% of our holiday programmes are free, just scroll down this page
- FREE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – We help to generate business and sales for our students on a regular basis
- FREE ANNUAL BUSINESS AWARDS – We hold prestigious awards yearly recognising our students achievements
- FREE LOCAL & NATIONAL PR – Many of our students have appeared in both local and national media – See here!
- BUSINESS FAIRS – Attracting 100’s to our annual fair to buy our students products & services – More here!
- ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME – Advanced students access more resources, promotion and investment
WORTH £500 – ALL OF THE ABOVE IS JUST £120 A TERM!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes