Changing the lives of children and young people is not just an exciting opportunity but one that requires passion and a real understanding of the importance of that opportunity. Ultra Education is the fastest growing provider of entrepreneurial education for 7 to 18 yr olds in the UK.
We are looking for a Franchise Development Manager with a great work ethic, focus and structure. Building a new business from the ground up is extremely exciting and this is your chance to take control of your career and your future.
The primary focus of this role will be to:
• Engage, build rapport and support prospective franchisees, from their initial enquiry through to the point of signing their Franchise Agreement
• Be the first point of contact for all inbound and outbound recruitment calls from franchise candidates providing full, accurate and detailed information on Ultra
• Education and our franchise opportunity
• Focus on candidates who have the highest potential to be successful franchisees
• Nurture leads to re-engage applicants after their initial enquiry, when either a suitable opportunity arises or at a time more convenient to them
• Conduct presentations throughout my geographic regions to communicate the opportunity to prospective franchisees.
• Interview and select new franchisees, liaising with them throughout training and up until the signing of their franchise agreement.
• Recruit across regions and planning advertising/marketing campaigns to execute these plans.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders throughout the business such as board members, advisory board, management and operational team and teachers.
• Present at franchise exhibitions in London, Dublin, Birmingham and Manchester.
The successful candidate must have:
• A minimum of two years experience in the franchise industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to build a rapport and working relationships with candidates both on the phone and in person
• Be able to demonstrate the desire and passion to drive and achieve targets
• Have experience of working with stakeholders at all levels
• Have an interest in developing children and a natural affiliation with education
The interview process will consist of:
• Initial Skype or phone interview with the Education Director
• If successful you will be invited to meet the CEO to complete the second stage
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY NOW button