1. What do you teach and how do you teach it?Read more
We teach entrepreneurship in schools and clubs from 7-18yrs old. We show kids how they can do what they love and make money from it or turn it into a business.
2. How many terms do you have a year and how many weeks is each term?Read more
5 terms, 6 weeks per term. We run alongside the school term dates.
3. How long is each session?Read more
4. How many sessions do I pay for at a time and when do I pay?Read more
5. How can I make payment?Read more
BACS ONLY Bank: NatWest, Acc name: UltraKids Club, Sort code: 60-13-28, Acc no: 5182057
6. Is there a uniform?Read more
Yes, Ultra hoodie or Tee. Can be ordered from email@example.com for £20
7. How many kids in a class and what are their age range?Read more
We have between 10-20 kids per class 7-18rs old. We have about 5 children per teacher
8. How do you cater for different needs and abilities?Read more
Our lead teachers are fully trained and experienced educators. We have small groups to allow us to identify differing needs. We then employ our internal and extended resources to cater to them.
9. How will I know how my child is making progress?Read more
Student progress is tracked weekly and reported on at the end of each term.
10. What is the business fair?Read more
Our annual event where the kids can showcase and sell their products and services. More info here
11. When is the business fair?Read more
12. What is the awards ceremony about?Read more
A prestigious event where we recognise the work of our students and teachers.
13. When is the awards ceremony?Read more
14. What will they learn for the following term?Read more
Personal business Development
15. Is there a sibling discount?Read more
16. Who started Ultra Education / UltraKids Club?Read more
17. What is the name and address of the companyRead more
166 Northwood Way,
18. How many locations do you have?Read more
Harlesden, Croydon, Brixton, Leyton, Richmond and Luton
19. Can I start a club in my area or school?Read more
Yes we are now offering a franchise of Ultra. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or call 0345 052 0702
20. How do you teachRead more
- Confidence - By going through the process of developing their business idea.
- Resilience - By challenging their comfort zones and coaching them to not give up
- Teamwork - Group work during the programme
- Leadership - Leading on group work during the programme
- Literacy - Expanding students vocabulary
- Numeracy - Working with numbers throughout the programme