Events Coordinator Volunteer
- Events Coordinator Volunteer
Changing the lives of children and young people is not just an exciting opportunity but one that requires passion and a real understanding of the importance of that opportunity. Ultra Education is the fastest growing provider of entrepreneurial education for 7 to 18 yr olds in the UK.
We are looking for an Events Coordinator with a great work ethic, focus and structure. We require a recent graduate to help us organise and execute our events, including the upcoming UltraKids Business Fair.
The primary focus of this role will be to:
- Plan and execute events, organising logistics and the running of the event on the day
- Source and liaise with venues
- Invite guests and communicate relevant information
- Work closely with our marketing team on promotion
- Seek sponsorship opportunities and build relationships with potential partners
- Coordinate volunteers/staff members in aiding the running of events
- Carry out a post-event analysis to evaluate its success
The successful candidate must have:
- A passion for the development of youth above and beyond the current school curriculum and an interest in entrepreneurship
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The ability to motivate others and work as part of a team, as well as independently as the task requires
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Computer/ Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in events organisation/management desirable
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY NOW button
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!