Kids Taster @Pivotal Video
Kindly hosted by Pivotal Software London at we ran a 2 hour kids entrepreneur workshop. 20 excited young people entered the building in Old St around midday on the 7th April 2018.
ULTRA Education delivered a highly engaging, fun filled session which helped the cohort of future young entrepreneurs to:
- PASSION – Show children and young people that they can do what they love and make money from it
- COMMERCIAL – How much will this cost and what profit can I make?
- RESEARCH – Find out what the competition are up to and how you can find your point of difference
- SELL – Selling online or offline? Choices, choices! Which is right for your young business?”
- CREATE – Is it a product or is it a service? What will help you to stand out!
- BE ULTRA – We use entrepreneurship as a vehicle to help our students become the best they can be
“I met other kids who would like to run a business one day and the lady from Pivotal explained what a software company does. It made me think that one day I could work in a place like this or even start my own!” Gemma, 13 yrs old, Islington.
Throughout the session, our CEO, Julian ‘The Ultrapreneur’ Hall spoke to the parents in attendance to explain the thinking and approach ULTRA Education uses in our sessions, covering:
- How we approach critical thinking
- Team building for young people
- Building resilience in a safe way
- Making money doing what young people love
- Managing a young business with school
- Information on ULTRA workshops and events
“My son was really looking forward to coming today as he’s always talking about being his own boss. We both loved the session and he now wants to write a business plan! The space was beautiful, I think it’s so important for kids to learn in an inspiring environment. Thanks ULTRA!” Audrey, Parent, Stratford
If you’d like to find out more about future kids taster sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 800 211 8133