Ultra Education Facilitators (part-time)
Ultra Education C.I.C is a multi-award-winning social enterprise and the UK’s leading provider of entrepreneurial education in schools and clubs. We believe that all children and young people regardless of background or social standing should have access to essential entrepreneurial education.
We exist to inspire positive and lasting change in the lives of young people who would otherwise suffer from the disadvantage of their starting point. We are focused on those from black and ethnic minority communities, and those for whom the existing education system does not deliver. Our core values support equality, diversity, and the capacity for human capability to go beyond expectations.
We are looking for experienced facilitators to deliver our entrepreneurship programmes in the London Borough of Brent and surrounding areas. We service a wide range of clients including schools, youth organizations, local authorities, corporates, and parents.
We deliver workshops and assemblies to schools both during and after the school day. We also provide workshops to other organisations such as youth organizations, local authorities, and corporates as well as parents. In addition, we also offer weekend deliveries and primarily offer face-to-face facilitation.
Facilitators are required to deliver both independently and as part of a team.
Initial and ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate(s). Additionally, applicants with an understanding of issues facing young people from disadvantaged backgrounds are preferable but not essential.
We believe this is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has an interest in supporting the next generation of entrepreneurs, leaders, and innovators.
- Teaching and supporting young people to understand entrepreneurship through a defined pedagogy framework supported by the National Curriculum young people
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons as well as contributing to post-delivery reviews
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development and progress of students to ensure students aspirations are met
- Developing new and innovative teaching resources
- Attending monthly full team training sessions
- Attending fortnightly staff meetings to support the smooth running of delivery
- Contributing to the improvement of the curriculum
- Prioritising and managing time effectively to maintain Ultra Education’s professional, high standards
- Establishing a purposeful and safe learning environment
- Maintaining a clear and positive behaviour system
- Working with the wider team to enhance the learning experience
- Promoting student achievements
- Formal Qualification in Teaching/Facilitation
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with children and/or young people
- Minimum of 2 years Teaching background
- Full Enhanced DBS
- Computer literate
- Willing to travel
- Available to work weekends
- Interest/experience in business and entrepreneurship
- Market rates, dependent on experience.
How to apply
To submit an application click here