Kids Winter Business Fair Video
UltraKids Club Business Fair Winter 2016 at Here East
Kindly hosted by Here East at we held our 2nd Kids Business Fair. During the 4 hour fair, 45 excited young entrepreneurs sold their products and services to the members of the public who entered the building
In the months prior, ULTRA Education prepared the young people through highly engaging, fun filled weekly workshops which prepared them for the big day!
- PASSION – Show children and young people that they can do what they love and make money from it
- COMMERCIAL – How much will this cost and what profit can I make?
- RESEARCH – Find out what the competition are up to and how you can find your point of difference
- SELL – Selling online or offline? Choices, choices! Which is right for your young business?”
- CREATE – Is it a product or is it a service? What will help you to stand out!
- BE ULTRA – We use entrepreneurship as a vehicle to help our students become the best they can be
“I dreamed of running my own fashion label one day and ULTRA Education helped to make that happen. The business fair was a great way for me to test my new products and get feedback from the public.” Andre, 17 yrs old, Croydon.
Our CEO, Julian ‘The Ultrapreneur’ Hall mingled with the young, future entrepreneurs in attendance and said:
“Teaching children and young people how to develop critical thinking, team building skills and making money doing what they love is essential for their future. We need to build resilience and confidence in a safe way and the vehicle of entrepreneurship is a great way to do that at a young age.”
If you’d like to find out more about future kids business fairs, email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 800 211 8133