Kids Business Clubs
WE LOVE TEACHING KIDS 7-18YRS OLD BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
We run 5 TERMS over the year, each one 6 WEEKS in length which run alongside the school term. Children and teens are taught how they can turn their passion into a business and make money from it.
Kids will develop an understanding of business and entrepreneurship whilst improving and increasing life skills which need to be utilised everyday.
Our programmes consistently develop: Understanding of business and entrepreneurship, confidence, communication skills,
interpersonal skills, self-esteem, financial literacy, leadership; and teamwork.
It is essential to motivate kids long term, that’s why building resilience and self-esteem are one of the many skills that are developed through the lessons held by our certified teachers.
HOW WE TEACH ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Start with Passion
Do what you love and learn to make money from it.
Be the Difference
Research the competition and figure out what makes you unique.
Solve a problem by creating a much needed product or service.
How much money you can make. Plan your cost and don’t make a loss.
Understand the best way to sell and market your products and services.
Go beyond Be Ultra
Gain new life skills, make a make and give back.
All of the extra support below is provided for FREE:
- Business Profile – When your young entrepreneur is ready they can join our hall of fame here
- Social Media Promotion – We actively promote our students businesses; have a look!
- 1 to 1 Support – We have a high teacher to student ratio giving them lots of support during sessions
- Additional Mentors – We recruit sector specific mentors to help our students learn and grow
- Online Community – Students have access to our private community where they can get 24-7 support
- Holiday Programmes – Over 75% of our holiday programmes are free, just scroll down this page
- Business Development – We help to generate business and sales for our students on a regular basis
- Annual Business Awards – We hold prestigious awards yearly recognising our students achievements
- Local and National Press – Many of our students have appeared in both local and national media – See here!
- Business Fairs– Attracting 100’s to our annual fair to buy our students products & services – More here!
WORTH £500 – ALL OF THE ABOVE IS JUST £120 A TERM!
To enrol your child or teen – Find your nearest club below!