Ultra Education is proud to be working with Brent Council to deliver free training to unemployed residents in the Borough who have an interest in digital and creative careers!
Our SWAP Digital and Creative Project will take place over 20 months and include a variety of training and support to equip attendees with the skills and knowledge to build successful, rewarding careers in the digital and creative industries. We will offer:
- Access to tonnes of exciting digital and creative courses/training
- Job search support (including CV surgery, interview techniques and lots more)
- Interview schemes
- Support to secure jobs within the Digital and Creative sectors
- Access to a digital mentoring app
- Q&A with employability experts
Ultra is particularly keen to support the underrepresented areas of the community to redress the diversity balance in the digital and creative industries. So we are eager for those from ethnic minority backgrounds, women, and those with SEND needs to sign up. Please share this opportunity with friends and family who may be interested!
To be eligible for the programme you must be:
- A Brent resident
- Currently unemployed
- Ready to take the exciting leap into a digital career
If this sounds like you, don’t delay! Register for your free space on our SWAP Digital and Creative Project here spaces are extremely limited.