Team Ultra are ecstatic to announce that not one.. not two.. but THREE of our young entrepreneurs have been shortlisted for awards in this year’s West London Business Awards!
The awards categories for young entrepreneurs are fittingly named the ‘Next Generation Awards’ and are split into three categories:
- Under 12 – Kidpreneur of the Year
- 13-18 – Teenpreneur of the Year
- 19-24 – Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Ultra students nominated for awards are:
- MJ’s Treats – A young chef who also sells Caribbean inspired treats and bakes (Kidpreneur of the Year)
- I Am Queen – An empowering and motivational clothing, poetry and art business aimed at black females (Teenpreneur of the Year)
- I Am King – A motivational apparel company aimed at black males (Teenpreneur of the Year)
The winners in each category will be announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday 10th February 2022.
Team Ultra would like to congratulate our nominees and wish them all the best of the luck! To find out more about the awards click here.