Project Manager – (Full-Time)
Ultra Education C.I.C is an award winning social enterprise and the UK’s #1 provider of entrepreneurial education in schools and clubs. We believe that all children and young people regardless of background or social standing should have access to essential entrepreneurial education.
We exist to inspire positive and lasting change in the lives of young people who would otherwise suffer from the disadvantage of their starting point. We are focussed on those from black and ethnic minority communities, and those for whom the existing education system does not deliver. Our core values support equality, diversity and the capacity for human capability to go beyond expectations.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to assume responsibility for the day to day running of major projects for our organisation. You will also have significant involvement in the scoping and planning of other projects supporting young people so, it is imperative that you are comfortable taking the initiative working on your own and also alongside other internal and external teams. You must be a leader who is able to help others at ULTRA deliver measurable, social impact that makes the vision a reality.
Additionally, this role will be working on a project specifically in the Caribbean community with a focus on children and therefore lived or professional experience is essential.
- Project Management.
- Scoping, Planning, Resourcing & Program Delivery.
- Ensure cost effective program delivery in line with assigned project budget.
- Managing relationship with key team members.
- Ensure agreed project outputs and outcomes remain the focus of project team.
- The successful candidate will have had experience working with children and/or young people.
- You will have proven experience planning and delivering high quality projects/events or activities.
- Managing staff/volunteers
- Working to high personal and professional standard, taking responsibility for resolving issues.
Formal qualification in Project Management and/or a substantial track record of Project Management in social enterprise organisations delivering learning or other skills.
Dependent on age and experience.
Contact: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V. and covering letter